What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, cared for and smart. Being Great Place to Work accredited for the last two years, this is a great opportunity to join us as we continue our path to not just be great but be the BEST place to work!
We are well known for valuing our people and providing a supportive, driven and inclusive culture. Beyond that, we also have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
The role & team
Our Commercial Projects team are a dynamic and high performing team!
As the Commercial Project Manager, you will report into the Director of Commercial Project Management and you will be accountable for the successful management of key projects across our Specsavers ANZ business. In your role you will partner with various business stakeholders to understand the business needs and change impacts, to ensure the delivery of project initiatives meet expectations.
You will be passionate about delivering high quality projects, business change management, contributing to our continuous improvement and drawing on prior experiences to achieve success.
The skills we are looking for
• Commercial Project Management experience in business facing roles and a track record of implementing varying types of projects on time, to a high quality and in budget
• Strong understanding of project management principles, methodologies, and best practice and ability to adapt the methodologies to suit the project need
• Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment (Ideally within health or retail sector)
• A high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build strategic working relationships with a diverse range of people at all levels of an organisation
• Excellent communication skills required, in both written and presentation form
• Proven experience of implementing successful change initiatives
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working at Specsavers enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.