What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, cared for and smart. Being Great Place to Work accredited for the last three years, this is a great opportunity to join us as we continue our path to not just be great but be the BEST place to work!
We are well known for valuing our people and providing a supportive, driven and inclusive culture. Beyond that, we also have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
The role & team
Due to growth, we have a newly created opportunity for an experienced End User Compute (EUC) Systems Engineer to join our Technology department. Reporting into the Infrastructure Operations Manager you will work within a Product Team to deliver global and local EUC initiatives. You will also provide technical support for all of Specsavers ANZ and you will be responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, deployment and maintenance of end-user technologies including, compute devices, audio visual, unified communications, mobile device management, mobile phones, application packaging & distribution and supporting services within our ecosystem. This includes systems testing, documentation and user training when required. To be effective in this role you will have a fundamental skillset in Microsoft Intune.
This role also requires on call technical support to support our business-critical systems on a shared roster.
At Specsavers, we believe in adopting a hybrid approach to support our people and the future of work. When not working from an alternate location, you will be based at our support office in Port Melbourne.
The skills we are looking for:
• Prior Experience in a similar End User Compute / Systems Administrator role; supporting hardware and platforms within a Window’s environment
• Strong Intune and MZ Azure experience
• Handson experience developing and maintaining Azure / Active Directory / Google Mail / Office 365 and configuration procedures
• Ability to script in PowerShell
• Experience in a VMware multi-site environment
• Cisco and MS Azure Certifications is highly desirable
• A passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills across a range of technologies
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present your ideas clearly and effectively
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working at Specsavers enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.