What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training
The Role & Team
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Resource Coordinator to join our Legal Resourcing Team. The role will report directly into our Legal Resource Manager, and work with the broader legal team who pride themselves on their ability to comprehensive support to the legal resource team and broader administrative support to the Legal Risk & Project Department.
What we are looking for
• Provision of professional level support of a legal administrative nature to the Legal Resource Team and the broader Legal Team;
• Managing the Franchising and Company Secretarial inbox, including reviewing incoming mail, responding to queries, saving down correspondence and allocating work to team members;
• Supporting the delivery of franchise documentation in line with department service levels including document drafting and production, execution and escalation;
• Upload completed franchise documentation to electronic systems;
• Maintaining contract management systems, including uploading contracts, system maintenance and testing of various systems.
• Preparing and sorting documents for filing and data entry as well as entering data into the relevant databases and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been input.
• Arranging team and departmental meetings, senior leadership diary management, guest speaker liaison and preparation and distribution of team meeting minutes and actions within department timeframes;
What we are looking for
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced legal-based administrative or clerking environment
• Typing speed of 50+ WPM
• Highly competent computer skills with knowledge and experience in the use of the Microsoft suite of software, the use of databases, electronic diaries, e-mail and the Internet
• High level of written and spoken grammar and punctuation
• Demonstrated capacity to determine priorities, meet strict deadlines and effectively balance competing demands and the ability to work under pressure both independently and as a member of a team
• Able to communicate professionally and courteously with colleagues, Store Partners and external stakeholders in written and verbal form
• Strong administrative skills with attention to detail
The Legal Resource Coordinator role will be based at our support office in Port Melbourne.
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. Employing a diverse team reflective of our communities and customers is central to our success! At Support Office, we have a wide breadth of functions, from Marketing, Technology to People & Organisation and Finance as well as unique functions such as Audiology, Optometry and Glazing Services!
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.