What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, cared for and smart. Being Great Place to Work accredited for the last three years, this is a great opportunity to join us as we continue our path to not just be great but be the BEST place to work!
We are well known for valuing our people and providing a supportive, driven and inclusive culture. Beyond that, we also have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
The role & team
We have a unique and rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Merchandising Coordinator to join our innovative Product team! Reporting into the Head of Frames and Merchandising, you will play an integral position in supporting the production and delivery of merchandising solutions and retail engagement tools while working collaboratively with the team to deliver bespoke merchandising plans for stores.
The skills we are looking for
• Demonstrated knowledge of merchandising planning and implementation
(merchandising degree or experience in a retail support role)
• Experience with Adobe InDesign is highly desirable
• Highly competent computer skills with knowledge and experience in the use of the Microsoft 365 (especially Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) – Advanced MS Excel is highly desirable
• Demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment and initiative
• Strong attention to detail with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Project management – responsibility supporting projects end to end
• Database management
Who we are looking for
• Can do attitude
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• Energetic and passionate about customer service
• Exceptionally organised and structured self-starter
• Any experience you have delivering training will impress us
• Flexible – ability to travel interstate when required
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working at Specsavers enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.