What you'll do
We are currently on the lookout for expressions of interest for an Optometrist to join Specsavers as a Joint Venture Partner in Caroline Springs, VIC.
About the store/opportunity:
Caroline Springs is situated 21km west of Melbourne’s CBD with new railway links and train services making this suburb easily accessible. Centrally located, just north of Koroit Creek, is the town square and main shopping precinct, complemented with great facilities like parks, wetlands, walking & bike tracks, great schools, cafes.
In partnership with the Retailer / Dispenser Joint Venture Partner, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%