What you'll do
Gosford is a well-established seaside town and offers a relaxed lifestyle on the central coast with all the city conveniences. With picturesque water views, plenty of beaches, supermarkets, entertainment venues, sporting facilities, cafes, bistros and restaurants.
About the role:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
Specsavers Gosford is located within the Imperial Shopping Centre, opened in 2008 and offers an experienced retail team, 2 Optical test rooms, 4 dispense points, 1137 frames on display and state of the art equipment including OCT and HVF.
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E email@example.com
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%