Paralegal – Fixed Term Contract
What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, cared for and smart. Being Great Place to Work accredited for the last two years, this is a great opportunity to join us as we continue our path to not just be great but be the BEST place to work!
We are well known for valuing our people and providing a supportive, driven and inclusive culture. Beyond that, we also have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
The role & team
We have a unique and rare opportunity for a driven and passionate Paralegal to join our Legal, Risks and Projects department on a 10 month FTC. Reporting into the Legal Resource Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the franchise documentation workflow including undertaking document production and execution processes, ensuring compliance with the Franchise Code of Conduct and undertaking entity management processes as required to deliver and support Specsavers’ business plans and the Legal Resource Team’s objectives.
The skills we are looking for
• Experienced Paralegal role in an in-house Legal team or private practice setting
• Demonstrated document drafting experience to a highly competent level and great attention to detail
• A high level of written and spoken grammar and punctuation
• Demonstrated capacity to exercise sound judgment, initiative, diplomacy, tact and discretion and proven ability to handle sensitive telephone calls, information, and materials in a confidential and appropriate manner
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working at Specsavers enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.