What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include.
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training
The Partner Engagement and Development Manager (PEDM) WA / SA reports directly to the Director of Partner Engagement and Development, working collaboratively within the broader team of seven PED Managers across Australia & New Zealand.
The PEDM is responsible for ensuring Partners build their business leadership capabilities by providing advice, coaching, skills development, program facilitation and bespoke support to our WA and SA Partners. The PEDM is also responsible for enhancing the engagement and commitment of our partnership, identifying characteristics and opportunities across the WA and SA region to target support and interventions locally. Supporting our Partners across WA and SA you will travel regularly to SA to deliver or co-facilitate our partner development programs and courses and to participate in regional events and activities as determined by the Annual and Regional plans.
At its core, this role is both a trusted advisor and a personal trainer – strengthening the leadership capability and skills of our Partners whilst working to encourage their active participation in the Specsavers business through the promotion and advocacy of our development and engagement activities. Working alongside the State Director and field support team in WA and SA you will strengthen the support we provide to our Partners and leverage findings from forums, development interventions, coaching and store visits to engage, motivate and develop our Partners.
What we are looking for
• Retail, franchising or high operational background or experience in a field position, with a people/ franchisee focus
• Extensive learning & development facilitation experience having a demonstrated impact on others
• A background in leadership practice and experience leading teams
• Thorough understanding of retail operations, with an ability to relate to Partners and their business experiences
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with extensive stakeholder influence experience
• Experience in the creation of end-to-end leadership development initiatives.
• Certificate IV Training & Assessment qualification
• Experience or certifications with Executive Coaching and Psychometric testing will be highly regarded
The Partner Engagement and Development Manager (PEDM) will be based in Western Australia with regular travel to South Australia.
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. Employing a diverse team reflective of our communities and customers is central to our success! At Support Office, we have a wide breadth of functions, from Marketing, Technology to People & Organisation and Finance as well as unique functions such as Audiology, Optometry and Glazing Services!
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.