Partner in Development Program
Due to the continued growth of the Specsavers brand across New Zealand, the business is investing heavily in the Partner in Development program to pave the way for experienced retail leaders looking to take the next step in their career into business ownership as a Joint Venture Partner. The majority of franchise models require a large monetary investment, however at Specsavers we support franchisees during the initial investment stage to make it easier for retail professionals to become business owners.
What we can offer you
• 9–12 month development program to provide you with the tools needed to run your own Specsavers store
• Dedicated and tailored support and mentoring
• Competitive market rate package paid during the program
• Once a partner, you will receive a guaranteed salary in addition to profits from the store
The skills we are looking for
• Proven experience leading high performing teams
• Experience working in a customer focused, high volume business
• The aspiration to be your own boss running a high-volume retail business
This program is designed to bring a retail manager from outside Optics into Specsavers, we then teach you all you need to know about optics and dispensing, whilst paying you a salary, before matching you with a Specsavers business opportunity. To learn more about the Specsavers Partner in Development program and Joint Venture Partnership business model visit our website www.pidanz.com or contact Sinead Convery on M 0409 325 075 E firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have opportunities across New Zealand, and we ask that candidates are geo-flexible to a degree within the country.