Solution Designer – Modern Workplace / Colleague Experience
What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, cared for and smart. Being Great Place to Work accredited for the last two years, this is a great opportunity to join us as we continue our path to not just be great but be the BEST place to work!
We are well known for valuing our people and providing a supportive, driven and inclusive culture. Beyond that, we also have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include:
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Two free pairs of glasses
• On site free parking
• Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
• Health & Wellbeing programs
• Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
The role & team
Our Technology department is embarking on an exciting journey of growth, and we have a newly created role for a Solution Designer – Colleague Experience to join our Technical Services team.
Reporting into our Head of Technical Services Leadership and focusing on Colleague Experience, you will help Specsavers colleagues work securely, productively, and collaboratively from anywhere, on any device. You will be a specialist in Microsoft Modern Workplace Technologies, especially SharePoint, Teams, Identity and Power Platform, and accountable for their successful adoption across the support office and stores.
Additionally, within our existing technology mix of Succesfactors and Sailpoint we have a number of new initiatives and strategic outcomes we are targeting for our workplace experience.
As a subject matter you will help identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers with respective solutions and ensure that issues are resolved.
The skills we are looking for
• Demonstrated experience designing and implementing solutions in one or more of the following technology groups:
a) Office 365 Platform (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Office)
b) Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI)
• Demonstrated aptitude to think strategically and understand the practical application of technology infrastructure, appropriate to the business and aligned with strategic business technologies
• Curiosity to keep learning, look at things differently, and an unwavering passion for technology
• Experience with Successfactors, Sailpoint and identity management systems would be highly regarded
• Current, certifications on Microsoft technologies would be highly desirable including SharePoint, Teams, Identity, Azure, Power Platform. Certifications including, but not limited to
o MS-600 (Developer Associate / SharePoint / Identity)
o MS-100 / MS-101 (365 Enterprise Admin)
o MS-700 / MS-740 (Microsoft Teams)
o MS-500 (365 Security Admin)
o MD-100 / MD-101 (Modern Desktop)
• Current, certifications on power apps and power platforms would be highly desirable including
o PL-100 (Power Apps)
o PL-200 (Power Platform)
At Specsavers we believe a diverse, inclusive and flexible culture enables our people to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working at Specsavers enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life
Creating a great place to work for our people is pinnacle to us and along with our Behaviours is at the core of everything we do, ensuring our people feel good, cared for and smart. We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work – why not have a look for yourself https://join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office/
Applicants for the role are required to have current working rights as per, relevant government legislation.