Assistant manager oversees and directs the daily activities, schedules, and assignments of employees.
As an assistant manager, you will help supervise and co-ordinate the activities of eyecare consultants/staff and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of store operations, including in-store training, inventory management, customer service, and sales goals.
· Manage store employee’s performance through coaching and counseling
· Supervise and train employees to ensure that they are providing excellent customer service and upholding Specsavers standards
· Ensure that all merchandise is properly stocked and maintained in accordance with Specsavers standards
· Train new employees on store policies, procedures, and operational practices
· Always be an ambassador for the Specsavers brand, while championing the behaviours and values which Specsavers stands for.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
· Have at least 2 yrs. of previous customer service experience, preferably in an optical dispensary environment
· Strong organizational, time management and computer skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills