Location: North Vancouver, BC
As an independent owner of a new optometry clinic, join other local artisans and small business owners in Lonsdale. With revolving events and the exponential growth of upper Lonsdale you can make your mark on community eye health in this vibrant neighbourhood. With a lively local scene and with a location at the foot of local mountains, there’s no better place to start your own clinic.
Your opportunity and clinic
At Specsavers, we have a dedicated support team to make the daunting aspects of ownership straight forward. As an Optometry Partner, you can be an independent owner without worrying about the little things so you can do what you love most – providing quality eyecare to patients.
A true partnership:
- Ownership: Experience an environment where you have the autonomy to steer the direction of your clinic and optometry practice
- Clinical Excellence: Provide clinical leadership and ensure that all patients get the best accessible, quality eyecare from your optometrists with leading equipment
- Professional Development: Coach and motivate your clinical team to get the best out of every day and to always keep learning and developing
- Connect with Peers: Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities with the world’s largest network of optometrists to share ideas, keep up to date on new clinical initiatives, and discuss meaningful ownership topics
What are the benefits of becoming an owner?
- Flexibility to steer your career and independent clinic with the support and resources of Specsavers
- A brand new, fully integrated clinic with the latest technology including: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field. And an ongoing commitment from Specsavers to provide the most advanced technology with training prepared for your team
- An opportunity to set a benchmark for patient care and grow your clinic by earning patient trust, long-term care, and referrals
- An ability to make your impact on community eyecare laddering up to collective impact on a global eye health agenda with the world’s largest network of optometrists
- A unique opportunity to receive 40% share of profits from an optical store fully managed by a Retail Partner
What we are looking for
You will need to be a registered optometrist, excited to start ownership, passionate about advancing eyecare and developing a team, and committed to exceptional patient care.
More about us
Specsavers is the world’s largest, 100% optometrist owned and led organization, serving 41 million patients in 11 countries. We have been transforming eye health and careers for over 35 years and are proud to have 3,250 partners in our network. Our globally renowned partnership model centred on empowering the independence of optometrists, adapting to local needs, and prioritizing patient care is why so many have chosen ownership with us.