- Extended Health benefit and employee assistant program, which provides access to services including counselling, family/elder care support, financial assistance, legal services, health coaching, nutritional guidance, stress management, and leadership tools.
- 3 weeks’ vacation, 6 sick days (PT and FT), 1 paid volunteer day per year, and your birthday off
- 2 free pairs of glasses annually. Enjoy the discounted rates for addtional Specsavers products
- Access to our internal app where you can easily connect with other Specsavers’ colleagues across the country, share stories, gain rewards, and have easy access to training modules
- Opportunities to advance your career with a professional development plan
In addition to competitive pay, training, and the opportunity to be with us from the start of our exciting Specsavers journey in Canada – you can be at the forefront for new opportunities and career growth as we expand to reach our target of 200 stores in Canada.
What we’re looking for
- Previous optical management experience is desired,
- We’re people people, and you are too. You have a demonstrated history of exceptional customer care in your previous retail management position – bonus if your experience shows that you’re just as passionate about optics as we are
- You help us stand out by embracing our unique Specsavers Customer Experience model, which means you prioritize driving long term customer relationships over short term results
- You have an ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve excellent technical standards, creating and celebrating WOW moments and delivering experiences that transcend customers’ expectations
- You surpass expectations by exceeding performance targets using key performance indicators to increase sales, minimize costs and maximize profits all while keeping in mind that our most important KPI is customer satisfaction
- You have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that all orders and dispenses are as accurate as possible to maximize customer satisfaction
- You have experience managing store operations and optimizing business performance by creating a vision of success, handling potential complaints and grievances with care, analyzing management reports, and managing the day-to-day running of the store effectively