Do you enjoy helping people and do you have experience from working in a service desk? Then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
What you’ll do
Reporting to the IT Service desk Team leader, this is a full-time position where the specific job responsibilities include:
- Handling incoming incidents via Phone, e-mail, and our ServiceNow Portal, and provide 1st and, in some cases, 2nd line support to our store and corporate users
- Work within the disciplines of Incident and Problem processes (ITIL 4)
- Triage and resolve a wide range of store-, business-, or hardware technical issues
- Ensure all incident and request details are captured, and that clear updates and closure notes are maintained in the service management software
- Escalate any issues where a resolution may be delayed or is not clear
- Keep Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and FI SD Wiki site up to date
- Create KBA’s (Knowledge-Based Articles) and keep them up to date
- Provide out-of-office hours support during specific weekdays
- Handle coordination, project management and purchase of IT within Business Development projects (rebrands, relocations, and new stores)
What’s in it for you
In the role of our new Service Desk Analyst, we offer you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. Our organisation consists of people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It’s going to be an exciting journey – and you could be part of it!
In addition, you’ll get to enjoy the following employee perks:
- Join a smart, passionate, and fun-loving team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible time schedule with the possibility of working from home
- A salary with benefits such as quarterly bonuses, phone, 2 free spectacles yearly, support on sports and culture
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eyecare
Who you are
We’re looking for a Service Desk Analyst with previous experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment (ITIL) supporting customers in a front-line capacity. As such, you need to have acquired a competent level of hardware/software troubleshooting ability. Personally, this will be the job of a candidate who enjoys working in a changing and challenging environment with the desire to develop a career within the IT Service Sector.
In addition to that, we’re looking for someone who has acquired the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Windows / MS Office / Socrates / Service Now
- Experience with effectively using call logging software
- Professional telephone service skills and a good general understanding of communication – both verbal and written – in Finnish and English
- Hold a strong work ethic and ability to work effectively within a team
- Confident in taking personal responsibility for developing and completing service improvement projects when required as well as taking ownership of hitting service targets
- Happy to deliver project assignments – either working on own initiative or as part of a small team to deliver service improvements to Specsavers’ stores
- Experience in IT Support from a retail environment and ITIL Foundation certificate is desirable
- A track record of implementing good Service Desk ideas to improve customer support – desirable, but not a must
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the link below.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon.