What you’ll do
As our new Campaign Planner, you will get the chance to take your project management and coordination skills to the next level. You will be the backbone of driving our recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns across our 5 markets in Northern Europe. The objective is show who Specsavers is as a workplace to potential employees through relevant, on-brand, professional and consistent communication that is in line with the employer brand value proposition for the organisation. In this process you will become a vital part of making sure we reach our target groups, consisting of opticians, retailers, sales assistants, partners, students, clinical assistants, and audiologists, through the right channels.
Your most important job tasks will be:
- Responsible for the daily operation of all employer brand and recruitment marketing campaigns in all five Northern European markets for both stores and offices.
- In close collaboration with local recruitment teams, identify, plan and execute future campaigns taking audience, channels and timing into account.
- Keeping an ongoing dialogue with internal stakeholders, copywriters, design and external agencies to ensure consistent campaign flow and that deadlines are kept.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Campaign Planner who has experience working with social media, campaigns and online platforms, and who’s able to manage contacts and deadlines in several countries and functions. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management and speak English fluently in order to ensure consistent coordination and planning. We are looking for a person who can enforce structure down on our many projects and make sure our campaigns are brought from A to B flawlessly.
In short, the potential Campaign Planner must accommodate following qualifications:
- Experience working with marketing tools, channels, campaigns and social media and understanding of how they can be used effectively. This experience could for example be gained through your time working in an advertising agency or in a larger international organisation.
- Able to work with a proactive approach and sense of urgency.
- Comfortable with working independently and seeking initiative.
- Relevant bachelor or masters degree within communication, marketing or the like.
What’s in it for you?
As Campaign Planner, you will play a vital role in making sure our employer brand is visible and consistent across target groups and channels. We are a company with a high ranking on Great Place to Work, and you will get the chance to expand this message across markets. Working with both internal and external stakeholders across our Northern European region, you will become part of a workplace that is highly dynamic.
You’ll also get the following perks:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel around Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, kindly send us your cover letter and CV through the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible so please apply right away!
If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Brand & Industry Communication, Kristina Bølling, at + 45 61 24 99 97.