Being in the optical industry, optometrists are our most important resource, and their development is critical to the success of our business. As part of this ongoing development, we are looking for a new Clinical Talent Manager. If you are an optometrist who wants to take your clinical expertise to the next level, then this opportunity might be for you.
What you’ll do?
Together with the Talent Development team this role will be focusing on the core offer for clinical development. You will have the possibility to support Specsavers’s success by delivering interactive learning and driving large educational projects across Northern Europe. You will see how your expertise creates value and learnings for our many optometrists in stores.
More specifically, your job tasks will be:
- Ensure a clear and well-executed development journey across our stores for clinical talent.
- Develop interactive learning materials for e-learning, virtual classrooms, and classroom training.
- Contribute to talent development projects to meet the present and future needs of learnings to support Specsaver’s clinical strategies.
- Support Viewpoint and Clinical Conference with content and network.
The role could be based in either Denmark, Sweden, Finland, or Norway. You could either be working from home or working with an office base in one of our Northern European support offices. The role will require approx. one monthly travel to our support office in Copenhagen.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Clinical Talent Manager who wants to combine their expertise within optometry and interactive learning. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management and speak English and at least one Scandinavian language fluently in order to ensure consistent project management.
In short, we’re looking for someone who can accommodate the following qualifications:
- Qualified optometrist.
- Interest in talent development as well as in clinical evidence-based optometry.
- Self-driven and able to run large projects.
- Knowledge in writing and developing educational materials for use in a clinical environment.
- Experience using optometry case-based training with groups at various levels of their education.
What you’ll get?
As part of Talent Development, you will be working in a highly skilled and collaborative team with an ambition to take Specsavers’ talent development to the next level. We like to get involved, learn from each other, and have fun together.
On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- Keep on developing in your role by attending clinical events in Northern Europe.
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care