As the competition for optical and retail talent is ever increasing, we are optimizing our recruitment activities across all markets. As part of this journey, we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Project Manager. If you have experience working with retail and recruitment, this opportunity could be for you.
What you’ll do
In close collaboration with our local Recruitment teams, you will make sure Specsavers is the chosen employer among optical and retail talent across our five markets in Northern Europe. To succeed in this role you will build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and drive projects focusing on developing our ways of attracting and recruiting store personnel.
More specifically, your job tasks will be:
- Support our Head of Recruitment in building a strategy that will secure a continued pipeline of candidates for store positions
- Be point of contact for local recruitment teams making sure they have tools and processes at their disposal to engage and attract candidates
- Support global recruitment initiatives and implement these into the retail organization
- Integrate systems and processes that will build into our existing career ladder
- Ensure all recruitment records are maintained and in line with GDPR regulations in our database
Who you are
We’re looking for a Senior Recruitment Project Manager who can enforce structure down on our many projects. Your experience could come from many different places, but having worked with retail and recruitment, preferably in a large international matrix organization, is essential within this role. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management and speak English and at least one Scandinavian language fluently, in order to ensure consistent collaboration and planning.
In short, the potential Senior Recruitment Project Manager must accommodate following qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience with retail, preferably within a recruitment environment
- Demonstrably strong planning and project management skills
- Experience of working in a large international organisation including collaborating with senior level stakeholders
- Proactive, detail oriented and analytical mindset
- Relevant education on either bachelor or master level
What’s in it for you?
As Senior Recruitment Project Manager, you will play a vital role in securing Specsavers workforce planning and future growth. When joining Specsavers, you’ll experience what it’s like to work with different people and roles, who’s always willing to go that extra mile for our brand.
On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel around Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, Christmas parties, spectacular dinners, and much more
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Recruitment, Dorte Philipson at +45 21 21 85 14.