Service-minded, detail-oriented, and practical and are you dreaming of working in a global company with the right mix of heartiness and ambitions? Then, this is your chance to seize this exciting opportunity to join our Business Transfer Services and Business Development team!
For our Northern Europe Support Office in Hvidovre, we are currently looking to recruit a BTS & BD Coordinator to support the Business Transfer Services and Business Development teams across the region with an exciting pipeline of activity.
What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more
What you’ll do?
In the role as BTS & BD Coordinator, you’ll work with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal as well as external, to facilitate the execution of both Business Development Projects and Business Transfer transactions. This role is 100% accountable to co-ordinate all aspects of the BTS process in Northern Europe so that the Business Transfer team(s) in the region are supported and empowered to focus on Partner and Candidate negotiations ‘in the field’.
Your job also includes Business Development ah-hoc projects and you can look forward to working closely with both the country teams and the wider
Specsavers organisation. Among others, your tasks will be to:
- Develop and maintain an overview of all NE BTS and BD activity.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding BTS and BD projects for the region.
- Support the BTS team(s) to plan and prepare meetings with partners / candidates / internal country team or others.
- Ensuring supporting documents and materials are available to support the BTS and BD conversations.
- Influence stakeholders by co-ordinating the BTS and BD processes including documentation and flow of information.
- Support BTS and BD team(s) through regular communication with stakeholders on project status, information required / requested by email and phone and occasional meetings face to face.
- Review and/or produce all legal request forms prior to submission to legal department to ensure alignment to approved transfer(s) and monitor progress of transfer documentation for BTS team.
- Accountable to co-ordinate and distribute all BTS Legal agreements.
Who you are?
- Experience working and engaging in a fast-paced/dynamic commercial organisation
- A strong personality with the ability to communicate effectively across all markets and cultures
- An ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise accordingly
- An ability to analyse, interpret and manipulate data
- The ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with a wide variety of systems (O365 MS Office, Trello, Google Docs, OneDrive etc.)
- Retail background and understanding is preferred
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.