Are you passionate about digital marketing with a “start-up-mentality”seeking your next challenge? Here’s your chance to join Specsavers’ Global strategy & innovation team to set your mark on our digital journey, Strategic activities, agency relationships and much more!
What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues.
- An opportunity to work within our Strategic team to develop our future Marketing customer touch point strategies.
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more.
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more.
What you’ll do?
You can look forward to a role filled with exciting challenges and opportunities by supporting a new part of our business. In this role, you will create the Digital Marketing and engagement plans to drive traffic to our website and stores via online and offline media activity, and support both our CRM and eCommerce strategies. You will lead the relationship with our media partners and build relationships within our wider Global Marketing community. You’ll also lead the research, analysis and touch point mapping to deliver the insights from our Strategic activities via a small team reporting into you. In other words, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Be accountable for the logistical and operational process of developing the eCommerce strategy in collaboration key stakeholders and peers.
- Be responsible for agency, ongoing supplier management and establishing local strategic partnerships, both online and offline.
- Lead the online and local media implementation to support your strategy.
- Own and develop the strategy for ongoing optimization of paid performance media accounts.
- Build relationships with critical service providers and media owners such as Google and Facebook.
- Lead the Research and Insights activity to support our Strategic activity.
Some travel to Specsavers Markets and Offices in Northern Europe is to be expected.
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be onboarded and learn about Specsavers and our exciting Strategic Programmes.
- Begin to develop our first set of Strategic Marketing plans.
- Get acquainted with our exciting business, how we work, collaborate and deliver for our customers.
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Working on shaping our future customer proposition and journeys.
- The expert and go-to person for digital customer journeys, leading research and analysis and strategic marketing.
- Delivering in an exciting agile and Strategic team. ￼
Who you are?
- Proven track record of working within digital marketing/eCommerce on a strategic level
- Experience with managing both people and agencies (this role will have 1 direct report)
- Excellent commercial understanding with budget creation and management experience
- A true people person, able work cross functionally and manage and influence key stakeholders
- A “start-up mentality”, always looking for new ways of doing business and seeking new business opportunities
- A proactive self-starter, able to prioritise and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English – both written and spoken
Experience of working within an omni-channel retail environment and with development and measurement of cross channel KPI’s is highly desirable.
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.