What you’ll do
With direct report to our Operations Director, you will be main responsible for directing and leading the store operations, store development, environment and business development agenda for all Specsavers/Louis Nielsen stores across five markets in the Northern European region. Having 2-3 people in direct report and an overall team of 10+ people, you will make sure strategy and operational plans are in place to deliver industry leading stores from a store concept, design, building, merchandising & store standards and customer communication perspective. From a store concept operations perspective you will make sure all elements required to deliver our concept and run the optimal store are continuously developed and improved.
More specifically, your job tasks will be:
- Accountable for the look and feel and design of our Northern European store portfolio including all aspects of the store concept from development over planning, souring to delivery and implementation
- Accountable for the instore store environment and ensuring the highest standard of exaction to support the clinical and retail agenda
- Accountable for directing and leading the business development agenda across the region
- Lead the overall store design and rollout agenda for the region, both from a store environmental, physical build and operational perspective
- Responsible for the strategy to secure a store portfolio that is contemporary and set up to meet the needs of the business, customers and Partners in Northern Europe
- Responsible for the continuously developing and further advancing our great looking stores
- Accountable for the development and delivery of the region’s retails operations plans and rollout, ensuring we are continuously developing the customer experience across our store estate
- Responsible for the ongoing development of our store concept and ensuring these are delivered on Brand, consistently and cost effectively
- Making sure the Brand is well represented in our stores through golden retail and instore standards, merchandising, instore messaging, and POS execution
- First point of contact regarding any business change that can have impact on the store environment or physical customer Journey operations within the store.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Director of Store Operations who has extensive experience developing and improving store environment operations, preferably from a role in an international matrix organization. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of leadership and stakeholder management and speak English fluently to ensure consistent collaboration across the region. In short, the potential Director of Store Operations must accommodate following qualifications:
- Experience of working with store operations in a strategic role across a multi-geography organisation
- Experience of leading teams across multiple locations
- Experience in retail businesses, preferably franchise and understanding the important role of developing and protecting the Brand in all aspects of store development
- Extensive understanding of stakeholder management and ability to influence at all levels
- Relevant education on master level
What’s in it for you?
As Director of Store Operations, you will play a pivotal role in setting the agenda for the development and improvement of our stores portfolio across the region. When joining Specsavers, you’ll experience what it’s like to work with different people and roles, who’s always willing to go that extra mile for our brand.
On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to European travel, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, Christmas parties, spectacular dinners, and much more
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Operations Director, Riku Kuusisto at email@example.com