Ensuring our colleagues and leaders across the organization are supported in the best possible way is important to the state of our business. As part of this ongoing journey, we are looking for a Head of Leadership and Support Office Development, to focus on the development of our support office colleagues and leaders. If you have experience working with HR and leadership development in a complex matrix organization, this opportunity could be for you.
What you’ll do
In close collaboration with our HR teams, you will drive the overall leadership and development agenda for our support offices across our five markets in Northern Europe. Using our Great Place to Work survey feedback, pulse surveys and initiatives from our Global People Development team you will understand the requirements for both leadership development and development of support office colleagues. In close collaboration with stakeholders, you will make sure the decided initiatives are seamless and consistent in their delivery.
More specifically, your job tasks will be:
- Map and own the Northern European Regional Leadership Development plan for Support Office Leaders to ensure that there is a suite of development options available for all
- Being the main contact for the Global People Development Team in the Northern European region, making sure global initiatives are executed locally
- Ensure our learning and development offer is continuously advertised and communicated to support office colleagues
- Focus on the communication of tools and processes to support performance discussions, career conversations and development planning
Who you are
We’re looking for a Head of Leadership and Support Office Development who has experience working with HR and leadership development, preferably within an international matrix organization. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management and speak English fluently to ensure consistent collaboration across the region.
In short, the potential Head of Leadership and Support Office Development must accommodate following qualifications:
- Experience of building and executing leadership development plans across a multi-geography organisation
- Ability to work with colleagues and leaders to diagnose what’s required from a development and talent perspective
- Extensive understanding of stakeholder management and ability to influence at all levels
- Able to coach and influence including having communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Relevant education on either bachelor or master level
What’s in it for you?
As Head of Leadership and Support Office Development, you will play a vital role in supporting the development of our employees across the region. When joining Specsavers, you’ll experience what it’s like to work with different people and roles, who’s always willing to go that extra mile for our brand.
On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to European travel, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, Christmas parties, spectacular dinners, and much more
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact People Director, Alison Dunmar at email@example.com.