Are you experienced with retail optics and looking for an opportunity to take accountability for Louis Nielsens’ overall clinical strategy?
What you’ll get?
- Become part of our skilled Management team, responsible for supporting our 78 Louis Nielsen stores in Denmark, and a Northern European team with experts in Professional Advancement
- Join the world’s largest family-owned optical chain with a unique family feeling
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
- Attend our amazing seminar, gathering all our colleagues across stores and Support Office
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly great conversations with your manager, an individual personal development plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
This is why you should apply!
In Louis Nielsen – also known as Specsavers in the rest of our countries – we are on a journey to transform healthcare – making it accessible to everyone who needs it.
Louis Nielsen is recently voted 2nd best workplace in Denmark 2021 and nominated as the best workplace for young people under the age of 25 years. Louis Nielsen/Specsavers is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do.
As Head of Professional Advancement, you’’ll make a huge mark on the healthcare industry by ensuring we deliver high clinical professionalism for all customers in our Louis Nielsen stores.
What you’ll do?
This role is all about taking ownership of Louis Nielsens’ clinical strategy. You’ll be the overall clinical expert into the business on equipment and guidelines as well as overseeing the coaching and training of our store staff.
In the day-to-day job, you’ll be supporting Partners with questions related to any more advanced clinical questions and building relationships with external stakeholders within the clinical industry. Heading up Louis Nielsen’s Professional Advancement agenda, some of your main tasks will be to:
- Own, build and drive the clinical strategy forward with key stakeholders
- Develop initiatives to deliver improved clinical efficiency, clinical quality, and a better customer experience for optometrists
- Use the clinical data and reporting, turning these into tangible actions to drive improvement in quality and efficiency forward
- Play a supporting role with the implementation of technology advancements into the business
- Provide our Danish Country Director with analysis and knowledge from the industry
- Support our Danish management team with clinical projects and initiatives for our monthly Communication Meetings and our Partner Forums
- Be a part of the regional Professional Advancement team.
Who you are?
- Qualified Optometrist with all further necessary professional qualifications
- Commercially as well as clinical minded
- Experience of Retail Optics with a strong customer service focus
- Strong management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and at least one Nordic Language – both oral and written
- Strong understanding of reports, store, and optometry KPIs
- Sound IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be onboarded and introduced to Louis Nielsen/Specsavers across stores and Support Offices
- Be introduced to the regional team with focus on the clinical professionalism
- Be introduced to the Danish Management team
- Learn and understand the clinical initiatives and journey in the business
- Get acquainted with key stakeholders.
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Working on the clinical strategy
- Creating reports, store, and optometry KPIs regarding the clinical professionalism
- The expert and go-to person for the clinical initiatives
- Taking ownership of the clinical equipment
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to drive any initiatives forward.
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.