What you’ll get?
As Marketing coordinator, you will play a crucial part in our campaign planning. Working with both internal and external stakeholders across our Northern European region, you will become part of an experienced, highly dynamic, and very informal creative team that plays a vital role in supporting the marketing community and brand development.
You’ll also get the following perks:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel around Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more
What you’ll do?
As our new Marketing Coordinator/Campaign Production Planner, you will get the chance to take your project and coordination skills to the next level. You will support our Head of Campaign & Production with production of print and media-ready creative assets. In this process you will become a vital part of making sure our marketing campaign plans are reached to agreed deadlines across all our Northern European markets.
Your most important job tasks will be:
- Coordination and execution of production and traffic management plans to support the most effective deployment of design and production resources.
- Ensuring approvals and amendments are received in a timely manner to allow the necessary completion of assets within deadlines
- Providing planning and creative production to support the marketing community across Northern Europe
- Maintaining and supporting various marketing DAM platforms
Who you are?
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator who’s able to manage contacts and deadlines in several countries and functions. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management, and who speaks English and at least one Scandinavian language fluently to ensure consistent coordination and planning. We are looking for a person who can enforce structure down on our many projects and make sure our campaigns are brought from A to B flawlessly.
Other than that, we’re looking for someone who can accommodate the following qualifications:
- Strong understanding of marketing tools and how they can be used effectively. This experience is preferable gained through your time working in an advertising agency.
- A true team player with a can-do attitude and ready to work hands-on
- Comfortable with working independently and seeking initiative
- Either a degree in communication/ marketing or a few years of experience from an agency
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can! If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Campaign & Production, Heidi Clevin, at + 45 30 78 49 57.
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.