What you’ll do
As our new Marketing Planning Manager, you will get the chance to take your marketing and project management skills to the next level. With direct report to our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, delivery and implementation of country campaigns and marketing materials. In this process you will become a vital part of supporting our national growth and awareness through-out the Swedish market.
Your most important job tasks will be:
- Campaign planning and implementation on basis of the Swedish marketing plan
- Briefing, booking and evaluation of Media
- Campaign Briefing of internal agency in Copenhagen and in Guernsey
- Iterations with internal agencies and translator until final approval
- Implementation of final campaign distributing of materials from to Mediacom, Printing vendor etc.
- Planning and production of POS
- Adapting CRM to local needs based on plans from the specialist team
- Adapting website content to local needs based on plans from the specialist team
- Working with copy matrices, both translations and proofreading.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Marketing Planning Manager who’s able to manage contacts and deadlines between projects and functions. The role requires an individual who has a great understanding of stakeholder management and communicate Swedish and English fluently to ensure consistent coordination and planning. We are looking for a person who can enforce structure down on our many marketing projects and make sure our campaigns are brought from A to B flawlessly.
Other than that, we’re looking for someone who can accommodate the following qualifications:
- Hands on media planning experience working with full funnel and various Cx journeys.
- Proven project management skills including being able to process lead on implementation, managing timelines with external/internal partners.
- Experience working with copy matrixes. Oversee internal communication ensuring all comms points are well connected.
- Able to work structured with an eye for detail.
- Education on either bachelor or master level in Marketing, Business Administration or the like
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
What’s in it for you?
As Marketing Planning Manager, you will play a vital part in our marketing team and campaign planning. Working with both internal and external stakeholders, you will become part of a workplace that is highly dynamic.
You’ll also get the following perks:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel around Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, kindly send us your cover letter and CV through the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible so please apply right away!
If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Marketing, Ellen Samuelsson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.