What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more
What you’ll do?
In this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for delivering key initiatives in the overall CL advancement plan. Working with multiple stakeholders across group, regional and country teams you’ll implement changes to establish the foundation for accelerated growth of the category and constantly seek opportunities to further improve our operations. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, there is an opportunity to take responsibility for a section/functional area of the overall CL advancement plan or deliver cross-functional strategic projects. We have high hopes for our new colleagues, who will work on many different types of tasks, among these:
- Ensuring awareness, engagement and working with agreed stakeholders on delivery of initiatives,
- Developing plans to improve processes and systems across our trading and operations,
- Managing change implementation and required upskilling,
- Tracking and monitoring performance vs expected benefits,
Furthermore, you could take lead on retail projects on in-store visibility and accessibility, customer journey improvements, or consult on trading projects on local marketing toolbox, or online customer experience, just to name a few.
The Contact Lens revolution in Northern Europe is one of the top 5 priorities for 2023/4. There’s a huge opportunity in this under penetrated category for us to provide many more customers with access to contact lenses to support their vision correction needs. The CL Advancement Team, in which this role will sit, has the responsibility to deliver this revolution and drastically change the trajectory, focussing first on Norway and then beyond.
Who you are?
We hope to get a new colleague on board who already knows a great deal about working in retail, in particular working towards unified commerce solutions. The role requires excellent oral and written English skills as well as curiosity and an eagerness to learn more about our ways of working. We need someone who can build strong relationships across different stakeholder groups and who can navigate complex prioritization structures. We hope that our new CL Category Development Lead:
- Has experience with project management, applying an agile approach to ideation and delivery.
- Is able to connect performance insights and evaluate activities delivered through a x-functional organization.
- Can gather implementation learnings and insights to drive future category development.
- Will build strong working relationships across diverse stakeholder groups to orchestrate and secure commitment for projects across multiple functions.
This is why you should apply according to your team!
We are about to embark on a truly exciting and transformational journey, delivering real change and taking the lead on the category approach across our region.
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.