The Specsavers brand is one of our greatest assets. Ensuring that our brand remains consistently communicated to our industry and future employees is key to our success as an organization. As part of this ongoing journey, we are looking for a Senior Employer Brand Manager. If you have experience working with external communication or recruitment marketing, this opportunity could be for you.
What you’ll do
In close collaboration with your team consisting of two professionals, you will be responsible for the daily activation of the employer brand in all five Northern European markets for both stores and offices. To succeed in this role you will build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization making sure our employer value proposition shines through in everything we do.
More specifically, your job tasks will be:
- Structure, project lead and execute the employer branding communication plan for all our target groups, consisting of opticians, retailers, sales assistants, partners, students, clinical assistants, audiologists, and support office staff.
- Make sure all touch points with potential employees (both offline and online) are an authentic and engaging representation of who we are as a workplace through engaging and on-brand content.
- Anchor the employer brand internally in stores and offices through revision of current, present and future initiatives.
- Act as the number one ambassador for the employer brand both internally as well as externally.
Who you are
We’re looking for a Senior Employer Brand Manager who can work strategically with our employer value proposition using different channels and platforms while having a strong understanding of our target audience. Your experience could come from different places, but having worked with external communication and branding is essential within this role. The role requires an individual who is able to influence at all levels of the organization and manages English fluently in order to ensure consistent collaboration.
In short, the potential Senior Employer Brand Manager must accommodate following qualifications:
- Minimum five years of experience working with external communication or recruitment marketing. Preferably your experience is gained in an agency or in a large international matrix organisation.
- Affinity with social media and online platforms
- Strong people skills with a desire to work cross-functionally with many different stakeholder groups to identify synergies in content and new asset ideas
- Clear communication skills with thorough and reliable ability to prioritise and follow up on actions
- Proud to be the subject matter expert for our professional agenda and strategy.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture while executing
- Relevant education on either bachelor or master level within communication, marketing or the like
What’s in it for you?
As Senior Employer Brand Manager, you will play a vital role in securing that our employer brand is visible and communicated consistently, making Specsavers the employer of choice for our target groups. We are a company with a high Great Place to Work ranking, and you will get the chance to expand this message across our markets. When joining Specsavers, you’ll experience what it’s like to work with different people and roles, who’s always willing to go that extra mile for our brand.
On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel around Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, Christmas parties, spectacular dinners, and much more
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Brand & Industry Communication, Kristina Bølling, at + 45 61 24 99 97.