What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
- Join the world’s largest family-owned optical chain with a unique family feeling
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, bonus scheme, free eye care vouchers, and subscription to Headspace
- Opportunity to travel occasionally around Europe and visit your other colleagues and stores across the borders
What you’ll do?
- Define, develop, and drive the brand consistency, instore campaign and product activation agenda, including development and implementation of the Merchandising and Point of Sale material (POS) strategy for all Northern European stores (470+)
- Be accountable for all touchpoints in the stores and ensure an aligned approach to instore communication across the entire organization. This to achieve consistent, meaningful, and strong instore communication, on brand in all stores at all time
- Lead the work with our Brand Ambassadors in stores and the related business engagement
- Lead, engage and motivate the Store Environment team
- Define and lead bigger rollouts of store environment projects across the Northern Europe region
- Live and breathe ‘Great looking stores everywhere everyday’
With high team spirit, close cooperation, and a strong supporting culture we are a team of 17 highly engaged people focusing on delivering great looking stores everywhere, every day.
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be onboarded in the team and learned about Specsavers Store Environment in Northern Europe (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and The Netherlands)
- Learn about our Partner Structure and the way we operate our stores in the region
- Get acquainted with our Product, Marketing and Merchandising structure and the way we work with country teams and instore merchandisers in all stores
- Being chairing our cross-country forum of Store Environment Managers with the purpose of creating development, alignment, and brand consistency in stores across boarders
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Further developing our Brand Ambassador program
- Creating a joint approach to our ‘store as a media’
- The expert and go-to person for all instore related matters within merchandising, POS and retail standards in general
- Delivering a structure and set up that ensure great looking stores everywhere every day in Northern Europe
Who you are?
- Great project management skills and experience of managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Leadership experience and able to lead teams in cross-functional and cross-cultural environments
- Experience from the retail industry and preferably from Visual Merchandising or store design
- Having a good sense of what good looks like and a passion and energy that inspires and engages your colleagues and stores
This is why you should apply according to your team!
“The candidate will join a highly engaged team that work closely together to deliver great looking stores and great customer experience in 470+ stores in 5 countries and will support the business to take our store environment to the next level, protecting and further developing our Brand” – Natalie Jørgensen, Head of Store Development and Environment, Norther Europe Development, Northern Europe
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.