What you’ll get?
• Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
• Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
• Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more.
What you’ll do?
We need our new Student Assistant to start Aug 1st latest. If you can work full-time in August, then great!
The first three months (appr. August 1st – Nov 1st) you’ll play an instrumental part of one of HR’s most important recurring tasks; our Great Place to Work (GPTW) survey and help by structuring the data.
From Nov 1st, you’ll spend your time assisting our busy Recruitment Team with various tasks such as candidate searches on LinkedIn and project management.
There might be the possibility to assist on the GPTW survey also after Nov 1st if you’ve fallen in love with this type of work. We guarantee that you will get the chance to try a lot of different stuff and that you won’t get bored!
Both our HR and Recruitment team are filled with collaborative, informal spirits and we take great pride in both our jobs as well as having fun together.
Who you are?
We realize that you are not a check list to be crossed off, however, we hope that you can recognize the following;
• Great attention to detail
• Communicative skills – you’ll engage with many different stakeholders, so you shouldn’t be reluctant to pick up the phone to call your colleagues
• Disciplined and responsible – we’ll give you lots of freedom and responsibility, but we also expect timely deliveries
• Previous work in an HR or recruitment department is highly appreciated
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.