What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more!
What you’ll do?
We are now looking for two student workers in eCommerce & Digital and Customer Insights.
eCommerce & Digital
Are you eager to be part of supporting our ongoing business operations in close collaboration with Operations and Digital? Do you have a genuine interest in eCommerce and Digital processes? Your responsibilities will be to:
- Include supporting eCommerce activities, operational reporting and updating online customers data
- Take part in ongoing projects in Digital – such as support to our CMS platform, project management and communication with other teams in our organisation.
Are you interested in how insights can be applied in strategic and tactical decision making? Are you ready to support our organisation with customer insights through market research, desk research, desk research, report development, and in depth-analysis? Are you interested in ad hoc insights projects and business questions in close collaboration with our Head of Customer Insights and other functions in Trade Marketing as well as in the broader organisation? Your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support on monthly trackers as well as helping with specific consumers insights for our region and local markets to help them answer business critical questions.
- Use various internal and external data sources – including primary market research, secondary industry data, desktop research, etc., to expand our understanding of customers as well as the area we operate in.
Who you are?
You should have an eagerness to get involved with Customer Insights or/and eCommerce & Digital processes. We have many learning and development opportunities to support your passion, so the willingness to learn and take on new challenges is also essential.
We will be looking for an individual who:
- Has an analytical and structured mindset with an attention to detail
- Has a flair for numbers and a good understanding of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Has strong communication skills
- Has solid experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook – desirable if you have experience with Power BI or/and market research.
- Are comfortable and persistent with routine work
- Eager to learn, love to ask questions, and not afraid of making mistakes on the way
This is why you should apply according to your team!
“You will be joining a company that values its employees – and knows how to show it – and a team that helps and supports each other. Serious work and deadlines go hand in hand with humour, fun, and celebrations at Specsavers. You’ll get to improve and expand your skillset among people who genuinely wants to see you succeed, and you’ll support a company with its inspiring aspiration to improve people’s lives through better sight and hearing.”
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.