Are you passionate about digital marketing with a “start-up-mentality” and seeking your next challenge? Here’s your chance to join Specsavers’ Global strategy & innovation team to set your mark on our digital journey, strategic activities, agency relationships and much more!
What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues .
- An opportunity to work within our Strategic team to develop our future Marketing customer touch point strategies.
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more.
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility!
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, table tennis tournaments, regular birthday treats, exciting Christmas parties, virtual Friday quizzes, and much more .
What you’ll do?
Digital Marketing Manager is a role filled with exciting challenges and opportunities by supporting a new part of our business. In this role, you will support our Head of Marketing in creating and implementing the Digital Marketing, driving traffic to our website and stores via online and offline media activity, and supporting both our CRM and eCommerce strategies. You will support the relationship with our media partners and build relationships within our wider Global Marketing community.
In other words, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Implement an online media strategy to support our pricing, promotion, incentives, and testing activity.
- Implement a local media strategy to drive volume to our Stores and optimize our Online customer journeys.
- Develop the strategy to meet our key project KPI’s and build our social profile.
- Communicate with stakeholders such as CRM’s, Creative and Technology to activate the Marketing strategy.
- Manage our Agency partners to implement the Marketing strategy – both online and offline. You will also be directing optimization of campaigns with external agencies.
Some travel to Specsavers Markets and Offices in Northern Europe is to be expected.
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be onboarded and learn about Specsavers and our exciting Strategic Programs
- Begin to understand and work with our Strategic Marketing plans
- Get acquainted with our exciting business, how we work, collaborate, and deliver for our customers
- Visit our dynamic teams and new stores in Belgium
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Working on shaping our future customer proposition and journeys
- The expert and go-to person for Digital Marketing
- Delivering in an exciting agile and Strategic team
Who you are?
- Experienced in digital marketing and eCommerce professional – particularly within Social and Display
- Great communication skills both internally – but also externally with Agency and Media suppliers
- A tech-driven person who embraces new methods of targeting and delivering
- Experienced in managing Agency partners to execute against plans with a result-driven approach
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning and influence and challenge key stakeholders
- A self-starting person of projects in a fast-changing environment with a “can do”-attitude
- Residing in the Utrecht area and fluent in Dutch and English
It is desirable if you have experience working within an eCommerce or omni-channel retail environment in relation to development and measurement of cross channel KPI’s.
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.