What you’ll get?
- Become part of an international team with friendly, smart, and passionate colleagues
- Enjoy a salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, free eye care voucher and subscription to Headspace, Telus Health, a day off on your birthday and much more
- Keep on developing in your role with free access to plenty of online learning offers, monthly Great Conversations with your manager, an individual Personal Development Plan that aligns with your talent and ambitions, and lots of responsibility
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, and lots of social events
What you’ll do?
As our new Product Manager Audiology, you’ll be responsible for the co-creation and -implementation of the product strategy. You’ll also handle store communications relating to the introduction and launch of products, communication and training and removal of products from the portfolio. And, last but not least, you’ll provide product related information to stores to enable them to perform their day-to-day retail activities. In short, you can expect to get heavily involved with…
- Becoming the internal product expert concerning hearing aids (and accessories/services)
- Store Communications – Manage and execute a clear product communications plan to keep all colleagues informed and updated on all product related topics
- Managing product launches – Planning & co-ordinate activities, producing launch packs/product materials for clinicians, and ensuring documents and systems are updated
- Being responsible for the content and accuracy of product data and pricing information in the retail systems and on our website
- Support and Training of the IT desk in terms of new product & software introductions
- L&D – Maintenance of materials on our employee L&D hub
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketing Materials – Responsible for product updates to product marketing materials.
We’re a highly skilled and collaborative team with an ambition to take Specsavers’ audiology business to the next level. We like to get involved, learn from each other and have fun together.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll work from our Dutch office in Maarssen with the flexibility to work remotely some days.
Who you are?
We’re looking for an experienced and engaging individual with a flexible and collaborative approach. To engage properly with your audience and stakeholders, you’ll need to possess a good understanding of the hearing industry and suppliers, preferably with a background from audiology and/or retail. We’re well aware that you are not some checklist to be crossed off, however, we do hope that you can say yes to the following:
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively, meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills across various levels in- and outside the organization
- Commercial skills
- Proactive and independent in your daily work
- Operates with a high level of attention to detail
- Trouble shooter and problem solver
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably experience with working for a hearing aid or/and hearing accessories suppliers
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be onboarded into the specsavers organization
- Learn about our hearing aids offer and hearing accessories/services offer
- Learn how our stores, processes and organisation work
- Have gotten acquainted with all relevant colleagues
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Working as a key member of the hearcare team, supporting all product related activities with solid and engaging communication towards all key stakeholders
- Creating communication plans and content to ensure that the overall hearcare product knowledge at Specsavers is moving to the next level
This is why you should apply according to your team!
”This is a new and exciting job role in a very successful fast growing business and a highly motivated team. With lots of opportunities for own initiative!” – Head of Marketing Hearcare, Marko van Dijk
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can! Please avoid including any photos or references to your age in your CV. It contributes to a fairer and more unbiased assessment.
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.