Partnerships at Specsavers
The application process
If you're ready to work towards a future where you make a difference, the chance to become a Specsavers partner is waiting for you.
How do I apply for a partnership at Specsavers UK?
If you’re already part of the Specsavers family, use the partnership self-diagnostic tool to build your personal development plan, which can be found on our online learning portal under ‘Partner Academy’. Once you’ve completed the learning diagnostic, you can apply internally to become a partner via the careers site.
You’ll have a telephone or video interview to assess your suitability to join our pathway programme, the route to partnership for Specsavers employees. It’s your personalised journey to partnership, and you’ll be invited to the assessment centre once completed.
If you do not currently work for Specsavers, don’t worry, you can still register your interest by completing the form below. At this stage we’d encourage you to visit Specsavers stores in your local area. Talk to the partners and get a good idea of what’s involved and what it will mean for you.
Ask any questions you might have about partnerships at Specsavers and learn all you can about how your new business might work.
You’ll have a telephone interview or video interview to assess your suitability for partnership, and you’ll be invited to the partnership assessment centre if you’re successful.
- You’ll have an online assessment, telephone or video interview and a face-to-face meeting at an assessment centre
- Our thorough assessment process helps you ensure the Specsavers partnership is the right fit for you
- You’ll receive feedback based on three outcomes: approved for partnership, development needed, or not suitable for partnership
- When you’re ready to become a partner, we’ll work with you to find the right business opportunity
- We will introduce you to your potential partners
- Where there are multiple candidates interested in a business, you may need to undergo an additional assessment to select the best partner for that particular opportunity
- Once you’ve found a store and met your potential partner(s), you’ll receive all the financial details of the business
- We’ll explain the joint venture agreement in detail, and make sure you understand the model
- Once you’ve signed the agreement, your exciting induction programme will begin
Your application journey to becoming a joint venture partner