Having been open for essential care and emergency appointments only, we’re really pleased that the majority of our stores are now open for routine appointments once again.
The safety of our colleagues and customers is the most important thing to us, so we’ve made some changes in-store to keep everyone safe, including:
- Providing high-quality PPE to every member of clinical staff
- Following government social distancing guidelines
- Greeting customers at the door to limit the number of people in store
- Advising everyone on strict handwashing and store hygiene routines
- Disinfecting all test rooms, hard surfaces, equipment and frames before and after any contact
- Making all eye tests and dispensations strictly appointment only
- Displaying posters outside to advise people not to enter stores if they have symptoms
- Allowing contactless payments by card where possible
- Offering free online training modules on practising safely during this pandemic.
With more customers returning, we’re strengthening our clinical teams across the country and we’re looking for talented and experienced optometrists just like you.
If you’re thinking about a new permanent opportunity, or perhaps you’d be interested in relocating to a different part of the country, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.