A career with Specsavers in Spain

We currently operate in nine stores in Spain with locations in Benidorm, Calpe, Feungirola, Guardamar del Sugura, Javea, Mallorca, Marbella, Torrevieja and La Zenia.

Am I eligible to work in Spain?

For EU, EEA, or Swiss citizens moving to Spain is simple, and they can live, work and study in this country without restriction. However, most non-EU/EEA citizens, also called third country nationals, need a work permit and must secure an employment contract before they can apply for one. UK citizens who wish to come to Spain and live and work post-Brexit will also need a residence and work visa.

What if I don't have the right to work in Spain?

If you want to live and work in Spain as a non-EU/EEA citizen, you will need a residence and work permit.

Some of the most common types of visas that allow you to live and work in Spain are:

Work employment visas

Before you can get a work employment visa, you must first have a job offer. Your employer must then request a work permit for you to legally work in Spain.

The EU bluecard

The EU Blue Card is a residence permit for highly qualified people. It allows EU countries to recruit and employ skilled third-country nationals.

Get in touch

If you have optical experience and are eligible to work in Spain, please contact paloma.********@**ecsavers.com

Watch film