Contact Lens Optician
Location: Sheringham and Fakenham, Norfolk
Salary: Up to £35k depending on your experience + joining bonus or travel allowance up to £6k (terms apply)
Working Hours: Full Time
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
As a Contact Lens Optician, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of being part of the Specsavers team where you’ll be part of a family that works together to give every customer the best possible service. Your role in this is crucial. With one in three UK contact lens wearers coming to us for lenses and advice, we ensure that millions of people get the right lenses, at a price they can afford.
In this key role, you’ll work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service that’s in a whole different league. You’ll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty – exceeding customers’ needs as well as business objectives. In effect, you’ll be our resident expert, sharing your knowledge with customers and staff alike, all while working alongside our dedicated professionals, using the latest equipment.
What’s on offer?
• Up to £35k based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview
• Potential joining bonus or travel allowance up to £6k (terms apply)
• Dual store role working across two 3 test room stores
• Pension contribution
• Support with CPD
• Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
The Role in a Nutshell:
• Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
• Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
• Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription. Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
• Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
• Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
Then there’s you
As a qualified Contact Lens Optician, you’ll have what it takes to put customers at their ease. You’re also team-focused, with a passion for what you do – so you’re always up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry. With this approach plus our exciting career development options, you’ll stand every chance of going far.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Francome at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 771 892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.