What you'll do
Customer Analyst Lead
At Specsavers over the last three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services, and value we offer, this is what sets us apart. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us. We promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of added benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
The Customer Analytics Lead’s role is to develop strategic best practise in CRM evaluation in our business. Reporting to the Head of Analytics you will be responsible for working with our markets to create a global framework for CRM and to support the use of data analytics to drive our CRM performance.
You will work closely with Heads of CRM and their analytics teams, to develop customer understanding and optimised communication journey’s.
This will include:
- Being responsible for building and shaping our global measurement framework for CRM evaluation, enabling activity across our global markets to be compared and ROI to be monitored.
- Developing an analysis hub that enables key metrics e.g. customer consent to be reported on and compared across markets using programming language such SQL and Python and visualisation tools such PowerBI
- Working with Regional CRM teams and Global Data team to build the use of analytics technique e.g. propensity modelling to improve the effectiveness of our CRM activity.
- Partnering with your Digital Analytics colleagues to explore the bringing together of offline and online data to improve customer understanding and drive better communications journeys.
- Defining and implementing best practise for CRM testing and measurement.
- Working with the internal Data Team to explore the exploitation of our Microsoft Azure data lake.
- Preparing and presenting compelling analysis findings to the senior member of the marketing team covering both customer and digital data to deliver business goals.
- Overseeing provision of location analytics globally supporting;
- Business Development in analysis of new store locations and relocations
- Marketing for targeting customers at a local level.
- Line management and development of three analysts
- Define and implement our Customer Analytics roadmap in conjunction with the Head of Analytics
To be successful, you will require:
- Degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics or Science
- Previous experience working in a retail marketing team and analysing marketing campaign performance.
- Excellent coding skills, having used SQL and/or Python in a commercial environment.
- Has strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to translate data into effective and influential insight.
- Experience in analysing customer, transactional and online data
- Expert in data visualisation tools such as PowerBI
- Experience of working in a cross functional team with colleagues in Marketing, Data and Technology
- Previous team management experience.
We can consider homeworking with travel to our Whiteley office as and when required post Covid-19. Happy to discuss Remote Working!!!