Salary: Competitive basic depending on your experience
Bonus: Store bonus
Working Hours: Full or part-time role
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number. Ideally have managerial or leadership experience.
Your future is clear at Specsavers Maghull, where there’s always something exciting ahead.
Specsavers Maghull are looking for a Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager to join their store. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious Dispensing Optician lead who is looking to progress and be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on offer?
• Outstanding annual salary based on experience
• Store bonus
• GOC fees paid
• Free car parking
• Holiday allowance of 33 days inclusive of public holidays
• Birthday day off
• Bupa cover
• Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
The role in a nutshell
• Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times.
• Liaise with Optometrists to ensure that each customer you dispense receives a consistent quality handover.
• Manage aftersales service (including complaints and problem solving) in a customer service focused ‘can do’ manner.
• Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets by demonstrating effective professional sales techniques.
Then there’s you
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled Dispensing Optician to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Lauren Singh on 07549 210919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.