Salary: Up to 24K (Based on optics experience and discussed on application)
Working Hours: Full time and part time considered
Experience Level: Will consider experienced, newly qualified or trainee dispensing opticians
Specsavers in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, are looking for a new Dispensing Optician. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious Dispensing Optician to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Northallerton. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
• The successful applicant will be joining a clinical team of four resident optometrists (two optometrist directors), a pre- reg optometrist and a CLO with a diverse collection of post graduate qualifications offering a great environment for peer learning
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• A flexible rota that will entertain full-time and part-time hours
• Holiday allowance of 28 days
• Working with a fantastic friendly customer base
• Exceptional travel links to the store and surrounding town
• Joining a team that value the concept of having a good work/life balance
• A fantastic annual salary (depending on experience)
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact the Recruitment team on 01566771888 and ask for Alex or Kasia