Dispensing Optician at Specsavers
Midsomer Norton, Somerset
Salary up to £28,000 (DOE)
Hours: Full or part-time
Specsavers in Midsomer Norton are looking for a new Dispensing Optician. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious Dispensing Optician to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Midsomer Norton. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
What’s on offer?
• Salary up to £28K (Depending on experience)
• A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme (Up to £1.5K a year)
• 25 days holiday + BH
• Medical and Dental cover
• No late nights
• Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
The Role in a Nutshell:
• Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times.
• Liaise with Optometrists to ensure that each customer you dispense receives a consistent quality handover.
• Manage aftersales service (including complaints and problem solving) in a customer service focused ‘can do’ manner.
• Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets by demonstrating effective professional sales techniques.
Then there’s you
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled Dispensing Optician to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply, please contact Leah Khalfan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07956 698152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.