Are you an experienced Optical Assistant, looking for more clinical exposure, with the addition of having more one to one time with patients? Then, look no further.
What does the opportunity look like for you?
Starting and Benefits:
• £24,500 per annum
• Monday to Friday working week
• Fully expensed company car or pool car
• 20 days holiday per annum
• 8 bank holidays per annum
• Access to discounts via Specsavers Perks Scheme
What we would like from you:
• Minimum of 9-12 months optical experience
• Confident driver with full uk driving license.
• Happy to cover the Greater Manchester, Oldham, Rochester Areas
• Ability to dispense SV, VF and BF
• A confident and compassionate approach when dealing with patients
A Little Bit About Specsavers Home Visits:
Specsavers home visits provide eye care to customers in their own homes. Our passion is to deliver outstanding customer care, expert eye care advice and product recommendations that best suit individual customer needs. Whether you are an Optical Assistant or Optometrist, our roles are highly rewarding with variation and flexibility providing a great work life balance. At Specsavers Home Visits you will be supported by a highly experienced professional team and have the opportunity for personal development and career progression. Our expectation is that you will share our vision to provide our patients with the very best professional service as well as exceptional customer care on every Home Visit.
If are an experienced OA looking for a change from the high street and want more diversity and freedom in your working day, then this role could be perfect for you. It will allow you the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference to the quality of a person’s life and help and support your local community.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Laura Adams at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 07947 280 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.