Position: Domiciliary Optometrist
Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Package up to £70,000 + £10,000 welcome bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist – newly qualified opportunities available
Specsavers Home Visits are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist to join their team providing eyecare to patients in their own homes across your northeast England community. An incredible opportunity awaits: a rewarding role, leading salary package, great flexibility and an excellent opportunity to branch into the exciting world of domiciliary – the only thing missing is you. With an outstanding package on offer which includes a £10,000 welcome bonus, joining Specsavers Home Visits as our next Domiciliary Optometrist truly is a fabulous opportunity.
Applications invited from optometrists based anywhere in Northeast England.
What’s on Offer?
• £50,000-£63,000 salary (depending on experience)
• £10,000 welcome bonus
• £4,000 Car allowance
• Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
• Flexible benefits to suit you
• No evenings or weekends
• Flexible working with both full and part time roles available
• Access to the latest portable ophthalmic equipment
• Join us for a paid shadow day
With an outstanding package on offer which includes flexibility, work life balance and tailored benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What we’re looking for
• Qualified and GOC registered optometrists
• Applications invited from optometrists based anywhere in South Wales.
• Teamwork forms a big part of our culture, so working well with others is essential.
• Ability to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence.
To find out more and to book your very own shadow day contact Lesley McKinnon on 07432 281120 or firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-LM1
We are also offering a refer a friend incentive where you can receive up to £2,000 worth of shopping vouchers for any Optometrist you recommend that successfully joins Specsavers Home Visits. So if you know an Optometrist that might be interested click here for full information on how to put us in touch – https://bit.ly/3zoHw4v
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.