Salary: Excellent salary on offer of up to £65,000 PLUS Bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Eltham are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Eltham– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
– Excellent annual salary of up to £45-48,000 for a Newly Qualified Optometrist or up to £65,000 for experienced Optometrist
– Holiday allowance of 33 days per year – the store try to give you 1 In every 4 Saturdays off
– The chance to have late starts & early finishes to drop off/collect the kids from school
– Private health and dental cover
– GOC and College fees paid for
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
– Parking within a 5 minute walk
– Support with CET
– Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with a total of 11 test rooms (7 currently In use), the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 25-30 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Leah Khalfan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07956 698152 or email@example.com
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.