Position: Optometrist (Weekend)
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: Competitive salary of up to £60,000 pro-rata
Working hours: Weekends (Saturdays and/or Sundays)
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Kingston are looking for a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist. Our experienced team use the very latest clinical technology which allows them to improve patient outcomes. At Specsavers in Kingston, we have a clear-sighted vision to transform eye health in our community. As our next Optometrist you will have the opportunity to provide a first-class experience to every one of our patients.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive annual salary of up to £60,000 pro rata depending on experience
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Excellent staff retention
• Excellent holiday allowance
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension Contribution
• Parking in the local area
• Very close relationship amongst Directors and the team, well looked after and staff are always left feeling respected
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunitie including Pathway, the store have developed 21 Partners!!
• Latest equipment in-store including OCT
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Leah Khalfan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07956 698152 or email@example.com
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.