Location: Bristol City Centre
Salary: Salary up to £55k for newly qualified + potential welcome bonus (terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Bristol City centre are looking for an Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Bristol City Centre– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• A performance-based bonus scheme
• Pre-reg supervision
• Full or part time
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Personalised benefits package – based around what’s important to you
• Annual subscription to the “Headspace” app
• WeCare – Free UK confidential employee helpline
• Specsavers Perks – Perks is our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Support with CPD points
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT, eyerefract and autorefact
• Parking supplement
• Become a part of a friendly, diverse and vibrant team!
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Chantelle – Chantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957116663
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.