Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £65k dependent on experience + Bonus + joining bonus up to £10k (terms apply)
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Basingstoke are looking for an Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Basingstoke, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Basingstoke – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
• Performance related bonus up to £9,600 per year
• Joining bonus up to £10k (terms apply)
• Full or part time hours considered
• Dental and Medical
• Professional Fee’s Paid
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Great opportunity for further progression and development
• Support with CPD points
• Annual subscription to the “Headspace” app
• Access for all store employees to our discounted benefits scheme
• WeCare- WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or email email@example.com.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.