Specsavers in Bath are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Bath where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• An excellent annual salary of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience.
• Potential joining bonus up to £5k (Terms apply)
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year.
• Full or part time roles
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT and phoropters
• History of supporting staff with varying types of development
• Dedicated Contact Lens testing
• Clinical development – links with New Medica
• Full or part time role considered
• Links with our Midsomer Norton practice
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org