Salary: Excellent salary on offer up to £70,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Braintree are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Braintree. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
– A competitive annual salary of up to £70,000 based on experience
– Lucrative bonus scheme – earn an extra £200-400 a month on top of your salary
– Excellent holiday allowance of 33 days
– Private Dental and Medical cover
– GOC fees paid for
– College fees paid for if you’re happy to supervise a pre-reg
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities – all their OO’s are on progression plans
– Director has been a partner for 10+ years and taken several people through pathway including 2-3 of his own pre-reg’s – he is passionate about development!
– Support with CET
– Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT, Eye Refract & Tonoref 3
– Large store based on the high street with a fantastic team in place including 3 DO’s and a CLO
– Store close to stanstead airport and a train station which has direct trains – approx 45 minutes from eastern london
– Team building and socials on a regular basis including going to the Zoo & Boom Battle Bar!
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, Id love to tell you more about it. For more information, please call or whatsapp Adina Mcilvar on 07983 682069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.