Salary: Excellent Salary along with Uncapped bonus scheme & Joining/Relocation bonus (terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time Considered
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Coleraine are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Coleraine, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Coleraine – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
· Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
· Performance related uncapped bonus scheme
· Up to £7,500 joining bonus (terms apply)
· Relocation support could be offered if you are relocating to us (terms apply)
· Holiday allowance of 34 days per year – Including your Birthday!
· Holiday exchange – option to buy/sell annual leave if desired.
· Private Health Cover
· Dental Cover
· Maternity/Paternity Support
· Sick Leave
· Specsavers Perks – Perks is our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure.
· Subscription to the “Headspace” App
· WeCare – UK confidential employee helpline
· Access to the latest clinical technology
· Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
· GOC and college fees paid by store
· Support with CPD points
At Specsavers in Coleraine, we are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on the fact that we support our staff with their development needs. As testament to that 3 of our Optometrists completed their pre-reg with us and are still with us today
Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1’s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day. Whatever your ambitions, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best you can be.
What we’re looking for
You will need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion, and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you will need to be
able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You will need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris Sullivan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on +44 1566 471 539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.