Location: Darlington Victoria Road, County Durham
Salary: Any salary expectation considered (depending on experience)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
We are opening a New store Darlington Victoria in March and are looking for an Optometrist to join our team. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
• New Store opening in March 2023!
• Any salary expectation considered (depending on experience)
• Full or part time hours
• Holiday allowance of 34 including your Birthday
• Private health and dental cover
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CPD points
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Opportunity to work across brand new sister store in the new year
• Opportunity to supervise a pre-reg for extra remuneration
• Free parking
• Opportunity to work across established sister store with an experienced clinical team
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more:
Interested? Contact Luke Taylor at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07375968147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.