Location: Blackhall, Edinburgh
Salary: Salary up to £55k (depending on experience) + relocation support
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Fancy living in Edinburgh?
Specsavers in Blackhall, Edinburgh, are looking for a new Optometrist, on the back of substantial and on-going growth. The best thing is there is free parking making every day a simple drive in (or walk of course).
Want to know a bit more?
This city centre store has fantastic directors who are passionate to work with you and help you succeed. Do you want to be a director? Do you want further development? This is the perfect place! Our directors are flexible on working patterns do you need specific days off? do you need school hours?
What’s on Offer?
• An annual salary range from £40-55K (depending on experience/ supervision)
• Opportunity for flexible working or even school hours!!
• Do you need a specific working pattern then let me know and we can discuss this as well.
• Relocation support!
• IP funding and guaranteed paid hospital placement
• Free parking, great access to public transport, close to Edinburgh city centre
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Medical and dental cover, sick pay and pension
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• NQ and experienced candidate’s welcome
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for:
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
Interested? To find out more contact Emma Johnston: email@example.com 01566 770125
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.